Friday 5 October 2012

Another Week at Work Experience!

Well, It was my second week of work experience this week and it was just as good as last week! Firstly, I put all the books on the trolley away(in alphabetical order of course) and then started to fix up the Junior Fiction section, which is a mighty task because them books can be pretty messed up. Then I had break ! After break, I went back to my Junior Fiction section and sorted the rest of the way through ! it took me until lunch time to do that! At lunch I went to McDonald's(hooray!) and then went into Superquinn and got my myself an iced jam doughnut(it was so good!) then I went back to work. I started off on the Junior Fact Books which I can say was a bit of a disaster zone ! Each book has a special code and I had to put them in order but they were all mixed up ! So, some of the 997.456 books were jumbled up with the 124.214 books ! It was a difficult job to sort through but I got there in the end (mostly!) Well, I suppose that's it!
Over and Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment